Thorp Stavri would like to invite to Five Hides, an exhibition featuring work from Josephine Chime, Charlotte Dawson, Jack Evans, Katharina Fitz, Enam Gbewonyo, Ellie Hayward, Kate Howard, Alice Irwin, Thomas Langley, Shepherd Manyika, Anousha Payne, Anna Perach, Sean Rennison Phillips, Anna Reading, Ally Rosenberg, Corbin Shaw, Christopher Stead, Tess Williams and Hannah Wilson.
The exhibition is supported using public funding by the National Lottery through Arts Council England and through the continued support of Projekt and FAD Magazine.
Five Hides will be adhering to current social distancing guidelines. Masks will be required for entry, hand sanitiser will be provided and access to the exhibition space will be in limited capacity.
Visits will require booking. Free slots can be booked for every thirty minutes.
– The exhibition is fully accessible to wheelchair users.
– The floor is uneven, please take caution when in the exhibition space.
– Children should be supervised at all times.
– Closest stations are Kennington underground (7mins) and Elephant and Castle (10 mins).
– There is no parking available on site.
– There are no toilets available.